Tuesday, January 25, 2011

An individual is individual first before a member of the society

Except for people who are really true at heart you would rarely find anyone who is not an individual first before being a mother or father or brother or sister or friend or employee or manager or customer etc.
I used to think mother or father is your true friend but what i have learnt after wedding is that mother and father also have their personal motives before the motives of their children. Although I would still not deny the fact that mother and father are the best well wishers i can get in the whole world but when it comes to individualism, no one is behind unless someone is like my father and is true to his heart. Really black and white in his behaviour. Ofcourse I know my parents won't do anything bad for me but when it will come to taking advantage from something that doesn't hurt you badly. They will and this being the milder example i guess.
I guess thats the reason why a husband and wife become more close later. They have common goals and motives so they have more to wish or work together for.
Well i am true to my heart, now i guess i need to learn to mind what you say and do! Things have to be thought through is it? I have started doing it to some extent in my work, but i guess i have to do it at more detailed level while talking to everyone. I guess this is the biggest learning from Onsite experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment